Dental Technician (Plaster)
- Full time ongoing (38 hours a week)
- Close to public transport & Onsite Parking
- Opportunities to develop
Andent (part of Modern Dental Pacific Group) is a Melbourne, Victorian based dental laboratory servicing the Australian dental industry. We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available, through our state of the art facilities. This position is based at Abbotsford.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working in conjunction with a wider team of dental professionals you will be primarily responsible for:
- Working in the model department to produce dental models.
- Pouring impressions by trimming and preparing gypsum models for the production of Crown & Bridge restorations and prosthetic appliances.
- Work collaboratively with QC to ensure cases meet appropriate standards.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Technology or similar;
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong English verbal communication skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination to complete precise and detailed work;
- Able to concentrate for long periods;
- Able to follow a process from start to finish.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team to achieve team objectives;
- Excellent time management skills.
All applicants must either be an Australian citizen/resident or hold a valid working visa.
To apply please submit an up to date resume and cover letter outlining why you are the right person for the job.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.