From Scan to Splint: 3 Simple Steps to Streamline your Occlusal Splint workflow
Date: Monday 23 October 2023
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm – Presentation starts at 6:30pm – food and drinks from 6:00pm
CPD: 1 POINT
Venue: Ace Hotel Sydney | Brick Room
Address: 47-53 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2000
With our speaker, Dr Rohit Chaturvedi, we will explore the easy steps to simplify your workflow with Occlusal Splints. Learn how to better manage patient expectations and reduce clinical time while delivering the best dental experience for your patients.
Going back to the basics, Dr Rohit Chaturvedi will guide you through the fundamentals of assessing and diagnosing parafunctional habits and show you how to design a bite splint to reduce the pressure and grinding of teeth, relieving symptoms and protecting teeth from damage.
EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Occlusal splints basics – when and why? What are the different types of dental splint?
- What are the latest in splint materials and technology?
- Digital Splints – pros and cons of digital vs. traditional impressions. Optimising/minimising chairside time.
- The integration with design software that can benefits clinics that wish to incorporate digital impressions and easy collaboration with labs into their workflow.
- How going digital with your occlusal guard and splint workflow can treat patients that suffer from bruxism or temporomandibular joint disorder in just one or two appointments depending on workflow.
- Using CAD/CAM technology with Digital splints to achieve slim line design and predictable occlusion opening for superior patient comfort and compliance as well as appliance strength and durability.
- How can a dental lab help with occlusal splints?