WEBINAR RECORDING – Occlusal Sprint Workflow
With our speaker Dr Rohit Chaturvedi, we explore the easy steps to simplify your workflow with Occlusal Splints. Learn how to better manage patient expectations and reduce clinical time while delivering the best dental experience for your patients.
- Occlusal splints basics – when and why? What are the different types of dental splint?
- What is the latest in splint materials and technology?
- Digital Splints – pros and cons of digital vs. traditional impressions. Optimising/minimising chairside time.
- The integration with design software for clinics that wish to incorporate digital impressions and easy collaboration with labs into their workflow.
- How going digital with your occlusal guard and splint workflow can treat patients that suffer from bruxism or temporomandibular joint disorder in just one or two appointments depending on workflow.
- Using CAD/CAM technology with digital splints to achieve slim line design, predictable occlusion opening for superior patient comfort and compliance as well as appliance strength and durability.
- How can a dental lab help with occlusal splints?