Dental Technician (Wax/Metal)
- Full time or Part time opportunities available
- Close to public transport
- Dental discounts
Andent (part of Modern Dental Pacific Group) is a dental laboratory servicing the Australian dental industry, located in Abbotsford, Victoria. We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available, through our state of the art facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working in conjunction with a wider team of dental professionals you will be primarily responsible for:
- Margin trimming
- Metal fitting
- Anatomical waxing
- Polishing crowns
- Implant case set-up
- Assisting in the plaster department as required
- Ensuring work is completed to an acceptable standard.
- Plus lots more
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Qualifications in Dental Technology (Desirable)
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- A passion to learn and develop in the dental industry;
- Strong English verbal communication skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination to complete precise and detailed work;
- Able to concentrate for long periods;
- Able to follow a process from start to finish.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team to achieve team objectives;
- Excellent time management skills.
All applicants must either be an Australian citizen/resident or hold a valid working visa.
To apply please submit an up to date resume and cover letter to email@example.com