Andent’s range of custom-made mouthguards are manufactured to suit the type of activity undertaken by your patient – to help deliver the desired level of protection, while ensuring ultimate comfort.
Our range includes:
Single Laminate Mouthguards
- For low impact sports (basketball, soccer, little league sports) and crowded and misaligned teeth
- Specifically for individuals aged 5-10 years.
Double Laminate Mouthguard
- For medium-to-low impact sports (AFL, rugby, hockey).
- For individuals aged 10+ years.
Professional Sports Mouthguard
- For high-impact sports (boxing, karate, kick boxing, taekwondo).
- For individuals aged 13+ years.
|Strength||Varies from 1 - 5|
|In lab time||2 in lab days|
|Process||Thermoformed to your stone model or
resin printed from a digital scan (Double and Professional only)